Login    Forum    Search    FAQ     VSS Home

Board index » Vegetarian Food Forums » Health and Nutrition

Post subject: Super NARIWA spring water
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 pm 

anyone here tried before?
energizing and detoxification,
rejuvenating power,
improve energy and remove toxins from the body.
potential to reduce the effects of disease
maintains a healthy pH — supports your health by keeping your body fluids from becoming overly acidic
increases hydration and detoxification in your body
increases the stability of your cells

from
www.holistichealthsecrets.com/drinking- ... water.html

Post subject: Re: Super NARIWA spring water
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:06 pm 

nariwa ...never hear of.

But just wanna share here i'd great difficulty in getting a home water filter system. I used to get the diamond water filter but now i might not consider it for some reasons. Thus any recomendations? some frds of mine said the nikken is gd .

i can't drink from tap (even though after boiling it). Recently we'd changed a new sink thus we'd the old pipe removed and to my shocking it's full of grease and it attracted alot of flying creatures. A few days ago i'd seen a doc and was put on venolin (to enlarge my throat...lolz.... doc said i'd infections....could it be the water?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am 

I tried a bottle before. It's a small bttl, cost over $100. It was recommedated by Joyce- Kampung Senang, during a detox camp. It's for clearence of toxic in our body, especially good for cancer patient. My M.I.L. in 3rd stage colon cancer, go for operation n later in her follow up, the doc find a few suspected spots in her liver/lung. I took her to see Joyce n tried the water - 1-2 bttl n go for check up/scan again, the doctor can't find spots anymore till now. :) There r a few brand.... from USA, Japan. If I didn't remember wrongly, the USA brand is better. But cannot sell in Singapore. I tried a few drop before, some one bought from Thailand.
You can drop afew of it in your fruit juice or plain water.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi,

Betty Khoo (author of Cancer Cured & Prevented Naturally) recommended Dr Noordin Darus's RX-Water Aura Theraphy."

He is a M'sia's Sports Medicine doctor & fitness guru and he develop this theraphy as he suspect his non-Hodgkins lymphoma was caused by chlorinated water.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:52 am 

I used diamond previously, but have to wash the 1st filter every month, not using it now.

I am also looking for good and not so expensive one, anyone can recommend?

Come across those filter from Hyflux, which is is 99.9999% bacteria-free (http://www.hyfluxconsumer.com/product/view/2). How good is that, anyone is using this?

In fact, we drink water every day, so every family should have a good water filter at although our water is very clean compared to other countries.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:42 pm 

In fact, tap water may have bacteria and viruses which can't filter also, although Singapore’s tap water is well within the World Health Organization drinking water guidelines, and is suitable for drinking without any further filtration.

But for people who may not be so healthy or have some illness, it is better to drink filter water.

I remember when I bought Diamond few years ago, the man who installed the filter told me even our President also using diamond (I don't know how truth is it). But you may be surprised how many water filters are in the market if there is no demand.

When I washed my white diamond filter last time, it is always change to yellow colour.
Just image what these thing do inside our body. Heard that water in the west side is worst because maybe it is near industrial park.

Even boiling water is not that better, read from internet that boiling water does not remove toxic metals or synthetic contaminants such as fuel oil or chemicals such as lead, mercury, asbestos, pesticides.

So, I wonder what water to drink also! Anyone know the answer.

Anyway, I encourage everyone should install water filter at home for your family. It is a good investment, if not, maybe we still need to spend more money to see doctor when we get older because we drink water everyday.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:56 pm 
Posting Freak

From Betty's book, Gerson mentioned that spring water is the best, since rain water is not suitable for consumption anymore.

Isn't it pathetic? Natural resources which is supposely freely available is not now, and we are paying a good price to get quality water. What about our next generation?

Board index » Vegetarian Food Forums » Health and Nutrition